Did you know? (Fun Fact)

Did you know that the skin around your elbow is called your wenis? I am just immature enough that I find this hilarious, as does the rest of my family. We have fun telling eachother things like "Get your wenis off the table while we're eating" (I only have an infant son so by family I mean my parents and DH)
Thought I would share....was just on the phone with DH and his boss was laughing hysterically in the background cause DH hit his "wenis" on the desk.

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 4:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That made me laugh! I guess I'm immature too, oh well life's no fun without a little humor.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• lol i laughed to so i guess im immature to. you need a little humor in life now days.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• LMAO! Thank you so much for telling us about your wenis! haha!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Cute! Thanks for the giggle!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 4:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No problem soonmommyof3, I am glad to share all information regarding my wenis. (I have two ya know.) lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You are so juvenille!
    But, so am I because that made me giggle a little. I can't wait until my husband gets home so I can tell his to keep his wenis off the table!! Buahahahaha!
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 4:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• hahahahahhaaaaaaahhh! I love you for your humor! Your great jenellemarie!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...when I was in like middle school thru high school, we always reffered to wenis in place of penis. LOL...my husband and I still laugh about this cause we were BFF's thruschool (not that we were doing the deed then, so we weren't referring to his wenis and sex)...but you know if he got "hit in the wenis" during ball practice or the time I punched our friend Justin in the wenis cause he was being really mean to me...and yeah, when we talk about memories...lol we still say wenis. HAHAHA...OMG, I can't stop laughing about "get your wenis off the table"....i must be super immature...and I'm pushing 30.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Ive heard that before but thank you for the reminder as its been a while LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• That was funny. I was trying to remember the name of the sound your stomach makes because that is a funny sounding word like that also. My mind is blank.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009