quick weight loss question

so, supposing i have a slim fast for breakfast, have some fruit or yogurt for lunch, and have a really small dinner, and run for an hour on the treadmill... would that help me drop weight pretty quickly?

Note: please don't criticize, tell me the cons of this plan, or about the proper ways to lose weight. i already know all of this.

Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• it probably would work just finr! You just have to stick to it! Good luck :)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You will drop the weight doing it the way you stated but the down fall will be when you stop, you might put the weight back on. Learning to eat better, smaller portions with exercise is best for getting it off and keeping it off.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• If you knew the cons to it, you would know that it wouldn't help you lose weight as easily as it would if you ate properly and enough calories.

Just work how many calories you need, eat lots of fruit and greens and keep you fat intake down and you will have no problem losing weight, especially if you are exercising.

I honestly think the way you are planning on doing it is the hard way. Sorry if you consider this post out of line.

Here is an article about how to work out calories:

http://www.eating-naturally.com/home/2009/2/20/calorie-counting-determining-how-many-calories-you-need.html
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• google apple cider diet, its 100% natuarla!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I know of a great, completely healthy and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I myself would eat 5-6 small meals a day that equal 1200-1500 calories and exercise like normal. I found a website that has a natural free diet plan it's www.theloseweightdiet.com it's just a regular diet but i only started 2 weeks ago and i am already losing weight you should check it out! It's one of the more healthier options. It makes since and if you follow it you too can lose weight! it won't be fast but it will help.Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009