This is not making fun of that person.

If having anal sex with your husband, would you use a condom. I mean you can't get pregnant that way, and it is your husband, so i'm not sure why use a condom? Is there something i am missing about it. I have never done it and have no desire to just wandering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never done anal sex, but maybe it's because he doesn't want his "thing" to get "messy" from being up in that area? Or maybe because some condoms have lub on it?
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It would be easier to get the penis in if the condom was lubricated for the first few times you have tried it. Why post a question like this is you have never even had anal sex. Idk about you people.
    Anonymous

• and as for not wanting his "thing " messy, you arent very educated in anal sex. There wouldnt be anything nasty coming out when your doing it. Good god.
    Anonymous

• i would never have anal sex but i heard on sex with sue that you need to use a condom no matter what
    Anonymous

• Yeah no matter what use a condom. cause these days you never know where that penis has been! lmao. damn men are such pain in the as*es
    Anonymous

• Wonder if she at least enjoyed it. Not making fun of her, but have to joke about it. Sorry!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• ok anon 4:39 that isn't true my girl friend was so embarrassed to tell me that that did happen to her. she wanted my opinion if that guy would think she was gross for her crap being on his dick. i don't know but it seems to be it wouldn't be very clean especially since everyone has a peanut size left over crap left in them every time they poop. you can't wipe it out. it's just like back wash. so i make sure that when my hubby and i do it that we for sure make him wear a condom cause it's just not clean in there and i wouldn't want him to get his dick dirty from fecal matter left over on it. like on your purse or railings on stairs etc from people not washing their hands at they go to the bathroom. it's just best to be clean and the condom keeps him clean then it's thrown away with his dirty dick and my smudge of crap on it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

You wont know the answer unless you ask. And as for the ones who havn't tried it. Maybe because that isn't the place it is suppose to go. Why not post the helpful point of your question and not critize people for not wanting something shoved up there ass. Notice most of us are not making fun or critizizing her for doing it we were just wandering why wear a condom.
    Anonymous

• The condom is needed because you don't want the bacteria that is in your anus to come in contact with your vagina, it leads to infections and irritation for both male and female.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• thank you midnightmoma.
    Anonymous