I dont understand what is going on?

Hello my name is Amanda and I am new to this. So I have been TTC my second child for 1 1/2 years now. I have been back an forth to the Dr. In Dec. I had a laproscopic done just to see what was going on. The dr found that both of my tubes were blocked. He got them both fixed. So in Dec. and Jan I had a normal period but in Feb my cycle was only 1-2 days of just spotting. I called the dr nd went in for an internal ultrasound. He said that I have a polyp that was 1 1/2 cm in my uterus.he said that he had to of just came up but he did not understand why it was so big so fast.I am due for my period on March 17 he said if I did not start to call the office so I could be seen again if I do start I go back on April 1 for another internal ultrasound and he will inject water into my uterus to see if its a true polyp because it will float. Do you have any advice or a website I can go to so I can get some insight on this I am scared
Tks

ajarden2004

Asked by ajarden2004 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know anything about this situation, but your in my prayers.

I hope that you are healed and are able to concieve another miracle!
    Anonymous

• I to have never heard any thing like this but hopefully someone on here can help. I wish you the best as we too are trying for baby #2 and its not been easy.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009