instantly know?

i had no idea that i was preg. with our first until i was about 3 months. then with our second, i knew the morning after. don't know how, but i did.

this morning i woke up, and felt. . . ..happier? just slightly different. which was weird because my hubby is leaving for a while.

yes yes i know. .. to soon to tell, but some just know! please don't bash. just a simple question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i was the same way with my first i had no clue till i was about 9wks along or so.
    with my second i just knew long befor i could take a test. I thinnk sometimes you just know your pregnant. Its like a gut feeling or something.
    hopefully you are if thats what you want and congrats.
    Anonymous

• Hopefully you are!! Congrats! i think moms just "know"
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 5:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I was the same...but it was about a week later for me. With my first I was almost 3 months. With my second, I just knew like a week later that something was different. I took a test and it was negative, tossed it in the trash. The next day, I got it out and there was a faint line. I thought that maybe it was cause it sat so long and got saturated with my urine. My friend told me that line doesn't show at all unless it detects hormones. So I went to my family doc that afternoon, and he did a blood test. I was pregnant. We weren't TTC either, so it wasn't like I was testing all the time. I was on BC. SO yeah, I think it could be possible to  just know.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I knew right away with my first. I just knew some how. What's weirder was the my husband knew too. HE told ME that I was lol.

Actaully I've had that "feeling" for a couple days now. 2 more weeks to go so we'll see!
    hot_momma88

Answer by hot_momma88 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i feel like that too!! and so does my DP... he keeps telling me to test!!! im going to test in the morning so we will see :) baby dust to all!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• All moms really know the second it happens. congrats.
    Anonymous

• I dont think you know the second it happens. I thought I was several times and I haven't been yet. Sometimes people want it so bad you can fool yourself into thinking you are. I hope you are but theres not a way of ACTUALLY knowing until you can test for it. It all a bunch of old wives talkes we want to believe.
    Anonymous

• old wives tales......sorry for the type o
    Anonymous

• i didnt know right away but like the first day i missed my period i knew that was why
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2009