i think i made a boo boo...help please

So i just put self tanner on and i have a feeling i jacked it up bad lol. how can i fix it if i do notice bad spots or smears later when the full color is there!!!

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 5:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can hop in the shower and do some really good exfoliating. That should get the majority of it off. I have never had luck with self-tanners. I do use the moisturizer that slowly tans you and it works great for me. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I decided to buy the "Airbrush tan in a can" that you spray on, and I thought I got it all, but when I woke up the next day and went to work, I looked down at my arm and it was orange and white in various places. I got home and the rest of my body was too! The only thing that worked was showering daily for a few days and it eventually came off.
    Anonymous

• I had a customer do this with the Banana Boat brand self tanner! She got it evened out with Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion by Avon.
    Next time try SKIN SO SOFT Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray I haven't had this problem with this product! Neither has she lol she switched after the incident! www.youravon.com/dhullum :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I've heard rubbing alcohol will work to get self tanner off the skin but be careful it can also dry your skin, maybe you could try Avon's Skin So soft, that stuff is supposed to help anything and everything!
    marym3165

Answer by marym3165 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The have a sunless tanner correcter its by L'Oreal its called Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning and Perfector and Corrector Wal-Mart should have it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2009