HI I have a question, im 21 with a two year old i though a was pregant but than i got a period febuary 21 so 5 days early but it only lasted 3 1/2 days and was different and now I have been peeing like crazy and emotional. I was wondering if there was anyway I could still be pregnant I had this with my son and by the time I found out i was pregnant I was 8 weeks. right now i am having neg test just like with my son should i want until the 21 of march to see if it get it?

what are the chances of me being pregnant? should i go see my doctor?

landonsmommy887

Asked by landonsmommy887 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Girl for the love of God CHILL. You may or you may not be. I suggest Psychic Hotline. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You could always go get a blood test done to know for sure. But really, what can you do right now except for wait and see if you get your period next month. If you're going to wait just be responsible and lay off of any alcohol, even though you may feel like it right about now ;)
    Ok maybe just a small glass of wine ;)
    It will be ok either way, right? God doesn't give anything that we're not capable of handling. Not trying to shove God down you throat, but it always makes me feel a little better :)

SO CHILLAX! :-)
    Anonymous

• Boy, people are harsh one here, huh? March 21 isn't that far away, hang in there. My intuition is telling me that you're not. I think that your just hormonal and stressed, this can also change regularity.
    Anonymous

• sounds like you want to get pregnant. otherwise you wouldnt make such a big deal out of it. because if i dont want to get pregnant im usually on birth control.

so, if you had unprotected sex your chances are high. if you didnt have unprotected sex then your chances are VERY low, and you even had your period.

so WAIT until you are late, then get a blood test done.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• yes you could be.people still have periods the whole 9 months.
    trustn1

Answer by trustn1 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Go ahead and make an appt. with your ob to have a blood test done.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 8:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• skip the pee test go straight to the blood test. i knew when i was pg but got a neg even at the doctor's pee test. blood doesnt lie.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• yes you could be I spotted for 3 day well 9 day form the day I started spotting I took a home pregnancy test came back postive all went fine till I went to my ob apt. I was 13 weeks prgnant found out my baby passed away at 9 weeks it was a molar pregnancy and the spotting for 3 day was a sign something was right with my pregnancy it was implanting bleeding I not telling you this to scare you If you are pregnant I waould ask your ob to see if it could be a molar pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2009