Could I be High Risk?

Im 34weeks pregnant and the doctors are having me come in 2 times a week and as soon as I come in there hooking me to the fetal moniter. I am on blood pressure medication from before I got pregnant but my bp hasnt went up high.

Does this make me high risk? Wonder why they got me comming in twice a week and hooking me up to the moniters? Does anybody else go in this often or have to be hooked up to the moniters?

Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like high risk to me
    SusanReeves

Answer by SusanReeves at 5:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i dont go twice a week but i go once a week and they hook me up to the montitor and monitor babys heart rate, any contractions i may be having and fetal movement for 30mins. My blood pressure as been great since day one they are doing it because my baby is measuring alittle on the small side so he just wants to monitor us alittle more closly. Try not to stress about it doesnt mean your high risk it just means your dr is being on the safe side. im 33wks and have had to be doing this since 30wks. I joked and told my dr i was going to be sick of seeing him by the time i delivered.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• if you are high risk, then i really doubt you wouldnt know it. your OB would have told you.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009