i need to know.

i am 22 and i have 5 kids and the youngest one is 4 months, the man i think is the father isnt on the birth certificate, if i try to get child support from him will they do a paternity test? ive been pushing this child on him and making him take care of him and buy him stuff but im not for sure if he is the father or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes, they will do a paternity test. I suggest not having anymore children.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 6:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes, they will and you shouldn't be doing that until you KNOW he is the father..
    That's sad
    Anonymous

• Yeah ya do.
    Anonymous

• Ok I'm sorry, but you need to get yourself on birth control! Or just plain STOP HAVING SEX! Yes they will do a paternity test, because they don't want to be sued later on. They want to make sure the right guy is paying for his child. And it's a little shady of you to not want them to do it, that's messing with someone's life!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• yes they will. and you need to find out. Stringing this guy along will cause alot of heartache to him and this child if it turns out that he is not the father. And I wouldn't be suprised if he could sue you for all the money he has spent on a child that you told him is his that might not be. Lies usually come back to bite you in the butt.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm sorry, but how DARE you push this baby on him and make him help support it when you don't know for sure the baby is even his!!! Trying to get on Maury?

Yes, they will do a paternity test. I hope that guy wakes up and demands one with or without the court order. And then I hope he sues YOU for the return of all the money he's spent not to mention mental anguish for what you've done to him if it turns out he's not the father.

Anonymous

• yes they will.....please don't have any more kids.....please.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009