Anyone?!?!?!

Ever feel like you just need a break? From everyone and everything? Or else your going to go CRAZY!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Every couple of months I seriously want a vacation alone.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• yup, all the time. Expecially right now!
    Anonymous

• YES!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have seriously had it! My husband is gone for three days straight every week and on the days he is here hes at his friends house or always has something to do. i never have any help with our son and our son just made a huge mess with a huge carton of eggs and wont leaves the doors closed (from and garage) im going crazy right now. i just need a night to myself. or an hour or 20 minutes. OMGGGGGGGG
    Anonymous

• I do! I only getting 'em when I take a shower... in my head I escape and am really surfing on a beach in Hawaii
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 6:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I FEEL LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERYDAY AHH I BABYSIT ALOT LIKE RIGHT NOW I HAVE 7 KIDS HERE ONLY 3 ARE MINE AND IT IS ALWAYS LIKE THAT AT MY HOUSE , ALOT OF PEOPLE CALL ME NUTS BUT ACTUALLY ITS NOT THAT BAD !!!! I NEVER A BREAK CAUSE IM SUCH A PARANOID FREAK!! OH WELL I ONLY HAVE LIKE UH 14 YEARS HOLY SHIT I NEED A BREAK LOL
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009