has anyone else had this happen?

you post an ad on craigslist and then you start getting random emails from chicks in russia? like the mail order bride type thing like its spam. i dont know it just bugs me lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband had that happen when he listed a boat we had for sale a few months ago. Wierd!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Wow that is weird, but it has never happened to me. I usually post ads for college textbooks though so maybe they aren't looking for college students?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i posted an ad to sell a tv. i dont know it was just funny im like uhhh im pretty sure im not looking for a russian mail order bride lol
    Anonymous

• Ha ha, that is weird though. I guess some people will do anything to get to America.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• What amuses me is the male enhancement emails, and the many different ways they have to describe it, which don't belong on a family site LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 6:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009