As a woman in the Army, I find that wherever I turn its like im a magnet....for boys... (yes i say boys because they are like children.)

I am a woman in a very male dominant unit. I am not the greatest looking either, but it seems like it doesn't matter... the guys here are so pathetic. Its like a game of see who can get to her first..... What do I do??

armyangel02

Asked by armyangel02 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• well unless you wana be known as the unit whore i suggest you just ignore them. Im not saying this is you but my expiercence with the millitairy is that most the girls in it are kind of well sluty and its because all the guys regardless of what you look like wana get in their pants and i guess they feel they need to in order to fit in. its gross and i think its a discrase to yourself.
    Anonymous

• I dont understand why you are having a problem. ...I mean, ...use your common sense.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• im not exactly having a problem... its just annoying... I mean its to the point where my sergeant in charge of me is even doing it. ha. I have already let the unit know that the whole whore thing isn't me. I am a virgin, and plan to stay that way until i am married. The funny thing is that they just don't listen... its like... "maybe I can be the one who can break her" its actually humorous to watch the new ways they try to hit on you....
    armyangel02

Answer by armyangel02 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Someone is bragging. Just ignore them if you don't like it.
    Anonymous