Help should i be concerned?????

ok im 29 weeks pregnant, and i just had a bowel movement, and when i wiped i saw yellow watery type of discharge, is this normal!!! it wasnt a real lot, but more watery then usuall, i just had my doct appointment and it was fine, but wondering if i should be concerned.

BigSurprise2

Asked by BigSurprise2 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me. I would only be worried about bloody discharge or if it has a odd odor. If it continues and you are still concerned, mention it to the doc.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• it is probably something that you ate. i would not be worried unless you have blood or pain.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't worry unless there is blood or you continue to feel leaking when your not using the toilet.
    Anonymous