WHY PEOPLE TELL YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR KIDS

OKAY Wic makes me so mad why do they try to tell you how to raise your kids if there healthy and not sick...THEN LEAVE THE PARENTS ALONE...IF THERE NOT 100 pounds leave them alone.... THATS MY Opion(sorry for spelling) i hate when people try to tell you how to raise your kid people should just suggest things

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• As long as i do my responsibilities for my kids for all their needs to be met. If I do not ask for advice i don't want someone who thinks they can do a better job telling me what to do either.
    Anonymous

• Well...if you need the assistance of the government in order to provide basic health and nutrition for your children, then you DO need to follow their rules.

Being able to fully support your children gives you the right to do as you see fit (so long as you are not physically or verbally abusing them).

The fact that you do not like the government telling you what you can and can't do with regards to your children should be enough incentive to do something about it!
    Anonymous

• Your responsibility is to feed, clothe and shelter your child--by yourself! The government should not be doing these things for you. When you can do those things on your own, then you earn the right.
    Anonymous