Could I possibly be pregnant?

It has been two weeks since my bf and I had sex.It was third day of my period and he did ejaculate a little bit.I have been feeling slightly nausead, very tired,a little abdominal pain, and be going to the bathroom quite frequently.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• usually you dont go to the bathroom a lot untill the baby is big enough to weigh down your bladder..you could just be nervous about it and maybe getting a virus go get a umm whats it calledd dang what is the name of it ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH A FIRST RESPONSE PREGNANCY TEST and take it..how old are you by the way?
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 6:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Acutally frequent urination is even more common in the first trimester than in the last. I lived on the toilet in my first trimester.

You could be pregnant. It's even more likely if you tend to have short cycles (28 days or shorter) because you are more likely to ovulate earlier.
    Anonymous

• If you pee on your keyboard we'll be able to tell you if you're pregnant.
    Pregnancy tests are like 10 bucks. Go get one.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 8:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Haha I like that one Jenny-talia....too many ppl want the women on here to be their doc and give them a diagnosis! =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am 6 weeks and pee all the time. First trimester frequent urination is caused by the hormones.
    ChristianNurse

Answer by ChristianNurse at 12:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2009