where or how did your water break.

Has anyone ever had they're water break in a nice convient way, like on the toilet or in the shower wehre you really didn't have to worry about cleaning up and it wasn't embarassing. Or does anybody have funny stories of when they're water broke? My water broke around 8 a.m. with my daughter, and i was still sleeping. I woke up and wasn't sure in my water broke of if i just pee'd myself because i woke up in a puddle of wetness. My family laughs at me because i didn't know, but i wasn't awake so i didn't know if the baby had just rolled on my bladder or something. So there's my story, how 'bout some others.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 7:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine had to be broke the first 2 times and with my last it broke at the hospital in the bed right when I sat down, not really anything funny about it but I had my last child in 15 minutes, I swear he flew out,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The doc broke mine.... I lost my mucus plug in walmart though....so gross.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My doctor broke mine abour 4 hours after I had the epidural so that was pretty convenient :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I was in the hospital, they were gonna induce, me.... didnt have to i wsant sure if i had peed either it was so abrupt, he kicked real hard and then i waas sitting in a puddle
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• the dr. broke mine at the hospital. i was 4 cm dialated
    MichaelsMomm122

Answer by MichaelsMomm122 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The doctor had to finish breaking mine, but it had partially broke at home. I had gotten out of bed and all of a sudden felt a nice warm gush when I stood up. Then I said uh-oh lol.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009