• In the Spotlight:

Does you husband have this problem?

My husband has this little problem, he doesn't know where the trash can is. I go around the house and find empty copenhagen cans, balled up tissues and paper towel, empty pop cans, paper plates and on and on. Sometimes he does manage to get things to the kitchen but never in the trash, he just leaves it sitting on the counter. He also can't find the clothes hamper. So does your husband have this problem or is it just mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I think it is a global issue! Mine will blow his nose and leave the tissue laying around, or his empty pop cans. It's gross. And he doesn't know how to put his dishes in the kitchen either, I will go to pick them up and he says he will but the next day they are still there.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• since im a sahm my husband thinks i should clean up 24/7
    Anonymous

• mine is normally pretty good, but when he does have a bad day, it's a really bad day. Like last night he was up setting up his fish tank and i found 2 empty beer cans, a half eaten peanut butter sandwich, and a bunch of paper towels that he wiped down the fish tank with. And that was just from about 2 or 3 hours working on the fishtank.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You know what ticks me off? When women "nag" and men gripe your not my mother! Then they expect you to do everything but wipe their butt. If we are not your mother then get off your adult butt and clean up after yourself!!!!! Sorry but the SAHM who said her husband expects her to clean 24/7 just brought that out! lol
    Anonymous

• I'm ok with cleaning up after my hubby to a certain degree. But I also know that he's an adult and he's responsible for 90% of his messes. His biggest deal is that he takes off his socks at night and leaves them beside the chair.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I had a problem with my SO leaving his clothes next to the bed. When he got tired of washing his own clothes because they weren't in the laundry pile, he started putting them where they should go! hehe
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 7:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• normally mine has issues with clothes. but he's been deployed for a while. so on his r/r he got away with being totally lazy.

best two weeks of cleaning i could have asked for :-D
    Anonymous

• My hubby puts food on the table, gives me good lovin' and works like a dog all day. He listens to me, he supports my dreams and is the best father in the whole world. Did I mention he's also is gone 6-7 months every 12 months with his battalion building orphanages, hospitals and water wells for underprivileged villages around the world. While deployed, in what little spare time he finds, he feeds infants at the orphanage and hands out flip-flops and toys to poor children as well. That said, I'll pick up empty cans and snot rags from dusk 'til dawn for him if I have to because he busts his butt working to support our family all day. He's my hero :)

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 8:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Sorry about the long answer. I'm madly in love ;)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 8:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• mine is a slob around the house too..once in a while he will help with cleaning but he won't let me or anyone else he brags to about it ever forget those rare occasions...lol...I still love him though...
    MOCHAMOMME

Answer by MOCHAMOMME at 8:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009