• In the Spotlight:

www.diapers.com

has anybody used them for baby supplies? good or bad?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 7:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They are great. You get free shipping on orders over 49 and no sales tax! Also it is 2 day shipping!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I've used them for diapers...Got them quick. Good customer service. I liked them. And you can still use your coupons if you have them. But you have to send them in before you can use them and they act as a credit on your account basically. I think that part is kind of weird. I don't know if they changed that or not though. But I just use Parent's Choice now instead of Pampers, that's why I don't use the website anymore.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 7:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• YES! I love it.Formula is cheeper. No Tax and its Free Shipping w/2day delivery!!! I have used it a few times and will continue. If you give your friends your code they can type it in when they buy something and you will get a dollar credit each time =)

* Yes you have to send in your cupons prior to buying and wait for it to post to ur account*
    Mrs.Smith84

Answer by Mrs.Smith84 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2009