Do you ever just want to slap your husband?

He has now taught our son, whose 2 1/2, to fart on me. What the heck? Like it's not bad enough that my husband thinks it's hilarious to do to me, now he has our son doing the same! And my son is obsessed with this trick and thinks it is HILARIOUS! I'm telling you...the past two days I have been farted on at least twenty times! I told my husband last night when he came home what a nasty little habit he had taught our son and what'd he do!? Go inquire to our son about it and laugh his butt off when my son demonstrated his trick for him! Ugh...I just want to give him a good whack across the back of his head when he does things like this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Haha, you think that's bad...my friend's husband taught their three year old son to go up to mommy, smack her on the butt and say "More cushion for the pushin!" He did it at a cookout they were hosting once and everyone there heard and saw him do it. She laughed it off, but I would have killed my hubby for it.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My Dh teaches our son to do crazy things...I just get back at him and get my son to attack daddy when daddy is watching tv :P
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 7:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My Dh taught my son to never just say "no" he insteads says "hell no"......How do you think its like when we're in chruch and I ask him if he needs to go potty and my son tells me "hell no"
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• LOL Sure I want to slap him, often actually, but over more serious stuff than that. I mean, that's terrible, but it's also really funny.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 8:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• lol I feel for ya. My husband isn't bad about doing things that will get my daughter in trouble by me it's my father in law that does surprising. My daughter was in the habit of smacking people in the face all because my fil made it out to be a game when she slapped him in the face. I could have killed him!
    sunkiss456

Answer by sunkiss456 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes, I do see the humour in it as well...but geez, like he's not already a little boy and mischevious enough as is, my husband just has to go and reinforce it even more!!! So I feel like smacking him anyway, lol.
    Anonymous

• yeah, what hubby doesn't realize is that this behavior will carrry on and it's not so cute when he is getting in trouble in school for that kind of stupid behavior.... Some of my high school students are so incredibly immature that it can only have been caused by immature guadians... I bet fathers who thought farting on mommy was funny
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Nah, he knows his limits luckily because that he did not get from Daddy, lol. So I must have some affect on him as well, thank goodness!
    Anonymous

• slap? i wanna beat the living crap out of him.
    michele101183

Answer by michele101183 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My husband taught my daughter to call the neighbors "bastards." Yeah, slapping him has crossed my mind.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2009