Where can I advertise for free for referrals for my site??

I am a member of a website that is 100% FREE and LEGIT and allows you to make an income AND get FREE stuff from Amazon.com. I want to get active referrals. Does anyone advertise someplace for free that brings in alot of active referrals for you?

SweetKYmom

Asked by SweetKYmom at 7:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't personally but I am sure you may be able to advertise on myspace and facebook maybe and it could help? You could try posting a free ad on craigslist.com and get some as well. Not familiar in that area but maybe one of those can help.
    sunkiss456

Answer by sunkiss456 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• There are TONS of places to advertise for free. Cafemom work from home groups, craigslist, safelists, myspace, facebook. Just remember...the key to advertising online is QUANTITY. You can't just place 3 or 4 ads and expect to get anything....you HAVE to place at least 15-20 ads a day. Build relationships with people and BE CONSISTANT.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• CraigsList.com if done right can create a great profit. I make around $900.00 a month just from AdSense thanks to CraigsList. But again, you can't just place 2 or 3 ads and expect people to come. You have to think about what kind of people are on Craigs List, what area they live in, what social values people have in each area. For example you may not want to post ads for a book titled "Christians Witchcraft" anywhere around the Bible belt. That title is a joke, but you get my point. Different ads bring in different types of people.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009