• In the Spotlight:

how do i make a leprechaun trap?

my daughter has to make a trap for a leprechaun for a school project. i was wondering if anyone had some ideas on how to do that? any websites for reference?

ncarolina3

Asked by ncarolina3 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• When I was a kid, we always put out a dish of peanut butter. And in the morning there would be little footprints in it and a piece of clothing left behind. I am not sure if they like peanut butter or not, but that is what we did : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Maybe do something with a cereal box or shoe box.
    Anonymous

• take a little bok like the above post said and paint a rainbow on it and get a little mini pot or cauldron from party city or something and fill it with the little gold coin candies and have the explaination that when the leprechaun comes to snatch the gold the flap will close him in and that way ur childs classmates will have a snack too! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• use Lucky Charms. My son had to make one way back. I don't remember what we did.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2009