If I don't trust NBC,CBS, ABC or their subsidiaries and YOU think FOX News and IT'S subsidiaries are evil.....

Is there ANY news station, paper, or internet source that we can all agree on and trust?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NPR
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 8:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm ok with channel 4. not sure what their letters are.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• NPR
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I doubt it very much. Somebody will be unhappy. I watch Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, Cspan, and the weather channel. Oh, and RFD with Imus.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I like to watch MSNBC, Fox, and CNN as well as NPR. It's interesting to see how different networks spin things differently.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• well they are all biased.... the difference is which way they are biased. I like Fox news, but i know they put their spin on things to, its just not as bad as the others.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'll take any MSM reporting with a grain of salt. If I see a story on one I try to skim the others to get their slant on it.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• People are lazy. If they see Fox in the web address, it doesn't matter what the story says, or if it's an exact copy of the same AP story that is on EVERY news website. Those 3 letters are enough to discredit it in their minds. That means they aren't worth your time to discuss anything with because if they've made up their mind without even reading the article, they probably aren't intelligent enough to understand what the big words say anyway. Half the time, if they had, they would see "AP" or "Reuters" at the very beginning, and know that Fox didn't even write the thing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• OMG..Isn't this SAD. There are no journalists anymore just people out to put their spin on stories!? I do like fox news b/c I have seen them rip into people on both sides and if you watch during the day they seem very even handed, ALWAYS giving both sides a person to defend. But that's not the evenings. The evening stuff is definitely right leaning. As is MSNBC in the evenings with olbermann and Maddow. I like Joe Scarborough in morning Joe, but MOST of them are hard lefters. CNN headline news usually goes down the center, I like them for news news.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Now if you post something from World Net Daily, National Review or Free Republic I will question it. Just like I wouldn't post something from HuffPo, MoveOn or Democratic Underground w/o confirming it elsewhere or indicating it's an opinion piece.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009