For all you ladies whose husbands or you yourself are serving or have served in our US military.

This is not a question. It's just a statement.
I want to say thank you.
Thank you to the wives who lie awake at night worrying and waiting. For supporting him while he fights to protect us all. I'm sure it is a great sacrifice for you and your children. Thank you to the women who have left their children and husbands for a while for the call of duty. It means so much to me personally that these people sacrifice so much for the rest of us.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am an Army wife and I would like to say thank you for saying that. You would be surprised how many people in this country who either don't understand or don't care the sacrifices that we as military spouses have to live with. So thank you.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Wow thats really nice thank you. I am a Navy wife left here in the states to give birth to our first child while my hubby is overseas. I guess not many people see that we make sacrfices also. Thanks again =]
    Anonymous

• One of the answers in the question "Where is your dh/so right now?" Made me think of it. I answered where my husband was, and noticed a mom answered "Iraq". It made me think of how much I take my time with my husband for granted and how much others go through. Or should I say, how I can't even imagine what others go through.
    Anonymous

• As an Army Wife, I do have to say that was very sweet of you. Most people don't think about us back home. Thank you.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My sister's husband is in the Army. He's never at home. And he's being deployed in May to Iraq for a year. I see a piece of her heart leave everytime he's gone. It kills me. It takes some strong women to do what they do. Thank you for all that you give up and for your Husbands choosing to do what they do.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 10:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• As a proud Navy wife, I want to say thank you. My husband is deployed right now, and sometimes its so discouraging because so many people take so much for granted. It means alot for someone to say thank you to us. I really appreciate it.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009