Why am I addicted to Madagascar 2!?!

I swear I've watched this movie 20 times since I purchased it.
Does anyone else find themselves watching their kids movies as much or more than they do?

LadyChamp

Asked by LadyChamp at 8:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have fallen asleep the two times I have tried to watch it. I loved Madagascar.

To answer your question. Yes, I love Pixar movies. Finding Nemo, Toy Story and Cars being my favorite ( And I hate Nascar ) Then there is Shrek, Ice Ace and Over the Hedge. I think the best films out there are animated. I even download the scores and soundtracks and listen to them around the house and in the car. I want to move it move it. I am going to stay awake and watch Madagascar 2 tonight!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Girl, you know someone on here is going to take offense to this... Are the parents in this movie.. did they have the animal out of wedlock... did they have the animal when they were teens.. was the animal breast fed or bottle fed... was the animal allowed to CIO at bedtime... what religion was the animal.... was the animal spanked or put in time out?? Seriously....
    Anonymous

• LOL!

So sad. It has been a lot of that stuff on here lately hasn't it?
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 8:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It's always the anonymous chickens that leave the harshest emails. No worries. It's Moto Moto. The second one is hilarious. I'd probably be watching it a lot too. There are some movies my 4 year old likes that I would watch more than him. It just let's us be a kid again and we forget all the troubles we have and all the adult movies which offer violence and drama which is just like watching the news sometimes and can be depressing. No biggie. It's too bad you can't delete some of the negative answers that are on here. There really is not reason for it unless that person is jealous. They must not have a life or something.
    aidansmom111804

Answer by aidansmom111804 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I do enjoy watching animated movies more than other movies. I keep buying them for the grandkids and I keep them for myself!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• The Penguins made the movie fore me. They were TOO funny.

BASSETTHOUND!!!
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 8:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2009