Anyone wear......

bras to bed? I always heard it could cause cancer if you did so I don't do it unless I have had a long day and crash when I get home.

sunkiss456

Asked by sunkiss456 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did when i was prego cuz i was leaking all the time
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• yea, I wore a tight sports bra to bed when I first had my daughter and that sucker was loaded with those breast pads. Brings back bad memories lol
    sunkiss456

Answer by sunkiss456 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Only right after I give birth because I leak so bad. I sleep naked so I can't even imagine sleeping in a bra. It takes two seconds to get it off. The LAST thing I want to do after a long day is stay in my bra, thats the first thing that comes off, lol.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I wear a sports bra to bed, or a tank top with a bra liner...it just feels better to me.
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 8:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Most of the time I do but sometimes I'm too lazy to take it off. I always have to get changed for bed so I always take the time to do that lol. And breathing the polluted air we live in causes cancer so I'm really not worried about wearing a bra to bed :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Oh I meant most of the time I take it off !
    jessicarae787

• God no... The old stories aren't true. I haven't worn a bra to bed since I was about 12. I am now in my 40's. My breasts are natural and they aren't saggy. In fact, my people think I have implants!!
    Anonymous

• Iv heard that too, I think its just an old wives tale.. Before I had my son I always wore my bra to bed, now i feel like its sooo un comfy!
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I used to, but after I had my son my boobs got HUGE and its just way too uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• I used to as a teenager....now no way.
    Anonymous