HELP IM CRAMPING!!!

HELP IM CRAMPING!!!
I am cramping and i dont start my period for another 2 or 2 1/2 weeks and my period cramps are way more intense than what i am having also my period is reg on the 24 or the 28 and my cramps never start sooner than the 20th. my lower back as well is achy. i was on the patch but i took it of i was only on it for about a week. i had unprotected sex a couple of times with my hubby. I have done a ton of research and the only thing i have come up with is implantation cramps... please any feed back will be greatfully appreciated. thank you
P.S I KNOW WHEN I OVULATE IT FEELS WAY DIFF THAN CRAMPS..

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WHY IS EVERYONE RUDE ON HERE.. I DONT WANT U GUYS TO BE MY DOC JUST INPUT IF U HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• umm didnt u already ask this?
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• How can you say any feed back would be appreciated and then be rude? JUST TRYING TO HELP!!!! that's what you asked for!!!
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Here since we are all doctors on cafemom...press your vagine as close to your screen as possible and let me examine you....i'll also need urine samples those can be sent through the keyboard. I'll get back to you with the results in 48 hrs.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You probably messed up your cycle with taking off the patch. Doesn't mean you are pregnant....doesn't mean you aren't. Only time will tell....and a test...
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Here's an idea................CALL YOUR DOCTOR! What are we psychics? We dont know why your having menstral cramps. Take a pregnancy test if you think thats your problem.
    Dark_Rain

Answer by Dark_Rain at 8:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• awww ur yelling. we are rude cuz you already made a post about it and apparently didnt like ur answers.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• CALL THE DOC
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009