• In the Spotlight:

Why

Why are so many babies dying

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wish i knew. its so sad and breaks my heart, dont know why u asked but sorry if its happend to you or near you. i know there are times i cant watch the news, hearing about a child dieing or hurt is just to much.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• What babies are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• i read about 10 moms or more that lost babies and it breaking my heart and i just want to cry and right now my baby has 102.2 fever and im scared hes never been sick like this
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Well first off you should prolly call your doc and give your baby tyleonol. And I know I agree. I watched the news the other day and it mention a lady not too far from me who drowned her infant in a toilet at a party and they found remains of a dead baby in her apartment that had been in there for a year. I was bawling. I dont understand how anyone ever could do that. And last year a guy killed a bunch of people in my area including a 2 year old. And at least once a month theres a baby in the obituarys. It makes me sooo scared of sids.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i get scared about hearing kids dying
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 14, 2009