Flu and being prego?

I think i have the flu?
But im not sure and i made a doctors appt but they cant get me in untill the 22
Ive been cramping in my stomach and cant keep anything down and last night
i had a fever of 102.9 i dont no what to do? should i just wait to go to the doctors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• keep yourself as hydrated as possible. I had the stomach flu when preggo once...it sucked so much. I ended up in the hospital cuz of dehydration. So that is a big thing..try to keep something to drink down.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• When I got the flu I went to the emergency room...if your 21 weeks or over they will take you straight to the OB department, where they will give you fluids and if you can't keep them down they will give them the you in an iv. but beware!...they will take a urine sample to see if your dehydrated and if you can't pee they WILL put a cathiter in you...so try and work up a pee! =) good luck!!1
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• oh yeahh and a fever is bad so go to the ER!
    gettingfat89

• the 22 that is a long way if you are sick. i would go the the er just to be safe. how far along are you?
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i'm 16 weeks prego but im high risk bc i lost a full term baby bc of amniotic band syndrome to the head so idk and my doctors office is closed till monday so idk what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2009