Odd question...

I am ready for a change.... I have looked the same for a long time. When I see people in public I always see things that would make them look better. I know its judgemental and not nice, but I want someone to do that for me.... What in your opinion would you change. I am not sensitive... I want advice ;)!

Please look at my photo on my profile :)... Its the one in the red shirt.

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Some soft pinks for makeup and maybe a cute bob haircut? I really dont see much wrong with you lol.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I think your hair could use some more volume and a different style. You'd look really good with some high lights added in too.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• you want honest right?? okay... you are very pretty, good bone structure, nice skin, the one thing you could fix is your hair, at least in that pic it needs to have something done, like a different cut, blow dried to lay nice, etc...also the red shirt is okay for bedtime and that is it.... somthing different... your baby is very cute!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Get some bangs! Maybe some black eyeliner??
    Anonymous

• You look a lil tired so use some foundation and concealer
    Anonymous

• Ok. Are you ready?
    You have gorgeous eyes. You could use a little makeup to play them up. Not a lot, just enough to bring them out. Use a little pressed powder to take the shine off of your face.
    I would look through a hairstyle magazine and maybe get a cute little bob with some layers. Maybe some low lights.
    You're very cute so, if I were you, I would just get a new do and play up those eyes!
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 9:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Thanks guys! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Anonymous

• Update us with ur new look
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon @ 9:14..that cut would look awesome on you! put some highlights in it and it would rock.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2009