do i HAVE to wait.....?

i had a baby 2 weeks ago, i didnt tear or anything and i feel great-it was an easy delivery...im sick of waiting to have sex again...i dont want to RIGHT NOW, but i dont think its necissary to wait 6 whole weeks...can i just wait like 4? my libido is back with a vengance and im going crazy here.
is anal ok? or can i not do that either-weve been good, just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• i always had sex about 2 wks after...and i had c-sections....we just made sure to use protection!
    Anonymous

• only if your s/o doesn't mind lochia all over his pee pee.

I'd wait if I were you.
    Anonymous

• rofl @ anon 9:09
    Anonymous

• i waited for 3 weeks but i had a c section so im not sure.
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• well im not really dispensing any more fun liquids either...and ive been doing kegals like crazy-i just hate getting all hot and bothered and not being able to have sex-its not like i can really hurt anything with no stitches or anything right? just will have to use protection so's i dont get prego again(that would suck)
    Anonymous

• I waited two weeks and also thought I felt healed enough for sex. Yeah, after a five minute quickie we had to stop because it was too painful and I added another two weeks of pain to my poor vagina because of it. I would definitely wait at least four weeks and then try. I already warned my husband, as non-sexy and strange as sex is right now (I'm almost 40 weeks along, lol) he better be getting it while he can because this time I am listening to the doctor's orders and there will be no sex for at least a month after this baby comes out!
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 9:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• 6 weeks? i had my post-pregnancy check up at 4 weeks & was given the green light on sex (not that i wanted it). i tore about an inch & had stitches, so if i was good at 4 weeks im sure you will be too. but i would at least wait till the lochia is all out. man that stuff is gross haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• that is totally up to you. from what I have heard around here, some women wait a week or two and others wait up to 3 months. it is up to you and how quickly you can handle it.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I did 2 weeks after. I had stitches too, but they were gone by then..Actually RIGHT BEFORE then. lol...
    It was GREAT. Didn't hurt, it was a little sensitive, but it was just as good as it was before!
    Anonymous

• I would suggest waiting till the bleeding is completely stopped, and be sure to use protection! When you do have sex, be gentle at first just in case... and if your ok, then proceed as normal! LOL good luck! have fun!
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 9:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2009