WHAT IS THIS?

WELL WENT TO DR ON MON IT IS NOW FRI I HAVE A APT NEXT TUES BUT HOPE I CAN WAIT IT OUT TIL THEN MON WHEN I WENT TO DR. I WAS 1 CM 80 % THINNED AND 0 STATION. I LOST MY PLUG TUES NIGHT BUT IT WAS NOT BLOODY. HERE IT IS FRI AND I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN LOWER BACK PAIN LOWER ABDOMEN PAIN AND IT FEELS LIKE I MAY BE LEAKING. I AM HAVING CONTRACTIONS JUST NOT VERY INTENSE CLOSE ONES ACTUALLY THE LOWER PAINS HURT BAD. I HAVE ALSO HAD PRESSURE DOWN THERE AND SHARP PAINS DOWN THERE IN MY HOO HAA TODAY. SO I DK WHAT THIS IS OR MAYBE I HOPE IT IS SIGNS OF LABOR COMING ON. WISH ME LUCK AND BY THE WAY I AM 38 WKS WITH BABY # 3 AND NEVER WENT INTO LABOR NATUARALLY. ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP.....THANKS....SEE YAS

ALOVINGMOTHER3

Asked by ALOVINGMOTHER3 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doc. That there sounds like the beginnings of back labor to me.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 9:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I would call. That sounds like labor to me! Good Luck!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 9:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• its labor girl, if you want an epi or arent sure if you want one get moving now! No one told me I needed 2 bags of IV fluids before I could get my epi and by the time I got to the hospital it was too late... ugh I was so upset (and in pain)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• def. labor hun.
    Dont worry going into labor is so much better then them putting you in labor i think,
    with my first one i waited till my water broke it was a lil scary but i didnt want to go through all them medications and be all druged up when my first baby came Yeah im not going to lie it HURT but in the end it was worth it the funny thing was when i was pushing all i remember is the doctors were laughing at me bc i was saying some crazy shit but the only thing i remeber is her lil wimper and then a big cry it was the most amazing thing in the world to know i made that and i brought it into the world. sorry writing so long but good luck youll be in my prayers.
    god bless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2009