Any good diet supplements that help aid weight loss?

I am starting a work out program and eating better but I wanted to find a good diet supplement to help me with the weight loss and help with metabolism, energy and curb my appetite. Any ideas?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Fruit. It does all of that.
    Anonymous

• phentermine (you have to get a prescription from the doc) is great! but as far as otc, FIBER is a great, natural way to help!
    mrspriss0506

Answer by mrspriss0506 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I use a product that has helped me to loose 18 pounds. Actually it is 3 that I attribute my weight loss to. One is a liquid vitamin that gives me energy along with a liquid detox of drops and the third helps with weight loss as well as joint issues.  I sleep better and feel like a human being again. I liked the products so much that i joined and get my supplements at whole sale price and have become an independent distributor which helps to pay for the supplements.  take a look at www.tgw247.com  If you need more info email  me jmcansler@gmail.com  I can show you how to purchase at wholesale too.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Fruit is a good answer and a multivitamin won't hurt. Eat several small meals a day, find out what works for you in regards to what keeps you full. Fiber is very important for many different reasons. Be sure to eat something high in carbs about an hour before you work out. It will give you the energy you need to have a good workout and it will prevent your body from burning muscle fiber for fuel. And get a good nights rest. No caffeine 12 hours before bed (many supplements have caffeine in them, but they won't say caffeine, it will list some herb that you've never heard of before. Do your research on what you're putting into your body. Just because it says "natural" doesn't mean it's good for you).
    Garbage in garbage out. Limit high-fat foods, eat your fruit and veggies and you'll be feeling wonderful in no time.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 12:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I eat Organic Chocolate that is VERY helpful in curbing my appetite, reducing my cravings for carbs and helps boost my metabolism in a very natural, non jittery way. There is only 36 calories per piece and it's dairy, sugar free and glycemic friendly. I LOVE IT!!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• aplle cider vinegar diet, google it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I do isagenix... it is a whole system of cleansing and meal replacements. i have gained soooo much energy since starting it, and it really helped eliminate my cravings. I WANT healthy things now. I dont even want all the crap. I am soooo happy that I found isagenix. you can check out my website here if you are interested

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 1:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I use Asia Black 25 to help with energy but I also eat TruChocolate to help me lose weight and after eating it, I don't feel like eating, it really suppresses my appetite. If you want more info on it message me, I don't want people thinking I'm selling you something on here. But it really works, I lost 8 1/2 pounds in two weeks from eating this. But if you don't want to do the TruChocolate, Asia Black really helps with metabolism.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 1:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I know of a great, completely healthy and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have tried Hydroxycut and i lost a ton of weight after i had my son. i would take it now after having my daughter but i don't have the money. it helps curb your appetite and gives you energy. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2009