hmm HELP!!!

HELP IM CRAMPING!!!

I am cramping and i dont start my period for another 2 or 2 1/2 weeks and my period cramps are way more intense than what i am having also my period is reg on the 24 or the 28 and my cramps never start sooner than the 20th. my lower back as well is achy. .Also when i ovulate it feels way diffrent. i had unprotected sex a couple of times with my hubby. I have done a ton of research and the only thing i have come up with is implantation cramps... its crazy cause i always thought u dont have symptoms untill after the first month but my research has proven me wrong. and also as we all know when were tryin we think everything is a sign but its way diff cause i feel way more confident this is it.. please any input is awesome thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When are you due?
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am in the exact same position you are....I dont start till the 2nd and I have been having hellacious cramps since Thursday the 12th and I have read the same thing. It is driving me crazy not knowing. I also dont have cramps like this in the middle of the month. have you taken a test yet?
    ryleesmomma

Answer by ryleesmomma at 10:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2009