oxyclean, YAY or NAY?

i want to try oxyclean but i am not too sure, i was wondering is it worth the money or not worht your time?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 9:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love it, only for laundry though. it works well if made into a paste and put on stains.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 9:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• AMAZING on baby stains! They make it in a spray for baby clothes that is great. It is the only thing I found that works everytime.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I use it all the time for stains on baby clothes, and I find it works for most things without the chemical smell/residue of something like Spray-n-Wash (which I use occasionally). I usually let the item soak in Oxyclean and warm water for a while, then just wash it as usual.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• lol I thought that was the acne cream when I first read the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I say a great big YAY!!! If you have a really tough stain just soak it over night in oxyclean and the colors stay but the stain is gone. Use it as a paste and scrub for tougher spots, or add a scoop to your laundry.

I love it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• YEA, YEA, YEA! That stuff works great! I don't just use it in laundry, I use i to clean my old porcelain sink basin in my kitchen. Fill up the sink, add the Oxy Clean and let set overnight. It'll be nice and white the next day. Works in the bath tub and toilet bowl too.
    bugslady96

Answer by bugslady96 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i haven't tried oxiclean yet but i do use oxispray and it is incredible
    breebers

Answer by breebers at 8:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2009