Is my son ready for potty training?

ok i have a question?? my son is now in the stage of when he pees or poops in his dipar he takes it off ... he dont undo the tabs he just pulls them down.. is that a sign that hes ready to be potty trained? we went out and got him big boy undies with cars on them.. witch he luvs.. he likes to be in them.. but he also takes them off to..but not when he peed or pooped he just takes them off.... he will take all his clothing off and run around nude.. is this just a stage they go though or is he tellin me is he ready to use the big boy potty.. BTW he is 2 1/2 years old!

babycooper06

Asked by babycooper06 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sounds like he is ready to try potty training. all kids go through the stage where they like to nakkie at times. mayeb try putting some cheerios in the potty and have him aim for them . and when he goes potty you can reward him with somethign special , like stickers, books etc. No new toys thou....lol . My son went through the same thing at that age . Just give it a try and see if it helps . but remember you haev to be consistant about the potty training. good luck
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My son started the same thing today and he is 2 and 2months old. I was wondering the same thing. Im going to try potty training him and see if thats what he wants. Goodluck.
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 14, 2009