What is the most embarassing thing you have ever done?

Mine was fixing a pad and my sister boyfriend saw my fixing it and i was wearing a skirt i had no clue he was over..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• farting during sex and I know I am not the only one who ever let one slip right lol on accident

Anonymous

• alot of embarassing things have happend to me but the worse I'd have to say was when I had to give a speech in middle school in front of the whole school and I was really nervous. I was feeling very queazy and as I made my way to the podiem I felt like I was going to throw up, i was trying to hold it in and as I leaned in to the mic a HUGE and VERY LOUD burp came out into the mic I almost cried because EVERYONE even the principal was laughing but i laughed it off and went on with my speech it was really bad....lol
    Anonymous

• When I farted as the doctor was stitching up my episiotomy.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I farted when my boyfriend's face was ... um close.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• a few things here some funny some are just "my bad" years ago was at a newyears eve party outside and i had to pee bad and there was a huge line so dh took me to our car and was look out. needless to say my pant leg got wet. but there was a few fart time, nothing like being in the moment huh.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i got caught by my sis and her man when my man was eating me out embarrassed

Anonymous

• ALOT of things when i was drunk... god i dont even want to think about half the things i've said or done when i was shitfaced... I do remember when i was about 12 (of course not drunk), i was going through my awkward ugly duckling stage and i was fat. i was riding with my gorgeous girl cousin and her hot guy friend in the back of his 2 door car. we were getting out of the car when both my feet got stuck in the tiny space between the door opening and the seat- i lost my balance and landed face first on the pavement with my feet still stuck. the most embarassing part was they were bothing trying not to laugh, but were unsuccessful.
    Anonymous

• Well,I can't beleive I am going to tell this,but anyway.I took my daughter (16) and two of her friends to the mall,well before we got there,they wanted to eat a taco bell,so we did.When we got to the mall,of course teens don't want to be seen with their mom,so I told them ,I just wanted to take my time and look,so I told them to meet me back at JC Penny in two hours,so they went on.I started walking through Pennys,and no more than 25 feet,I feel something warm,I go to the bathroom,and yes! I had shit all over myself,I mean a mess.I had no phone to get ahold of the girls,so I clean up the best I can.I go to my car,sat on a wal-mart bag ,I mean I was sweating bullets,knowing I told them 2 hrs.Ok I drive to the dollar tree and bought apair panties,and scissors to cut my panties off.I go back to the mall ,and had to wait on the girls,when they got in that car,I thought they would all puke.I was so embarrased,but I was helpless.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Got caught as a teen rearranging and switching x-mas wreathes on neighbors doors. Busted young in a very affluent town. UGH!!
    eb3

Answer by eb3 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• continued.my daughter friends went to school,and told it all over,My daughter was so mad at me,and I said ,like i shit my pants on purpose,at 42 damn yrs old,and cut my best panties.Her friends thought it was funny.Now they think I'm cool ha ha.I'm the cool mom with IBS lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009