• In the Spotlight:

have you ever felt like this?

I have been on my diet for about 2 and 1/2months and have lost 24 pounds. But when I look in the mirror I still see fat and when I sit down I still see a fat tummy hanging over. have you have felt this way or is it just me. i was 174 now i am 150

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i know how you feel. but i think the only way you can change it is to be happy with yourself. if your not happy with you, then i dont think your outlook on yourself will change either. i was 190, then went to 160, and i felt the same way as if i didnt lose anything. now that im back to 190, i feel like an idiot for not loving myself. cause when i look back now, i loved how i looked at 160.

to the first anon, im sorry about your loss
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 7:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i feel like that too i used to weigh 171 but im now 160 so im still working on it i also lost a baby 4 weeks ago so im trying to get back in shape but every time i see a shirt that i like and doesnt fit i just wanna brake down and cry i hate the way i look i feel ugly!
    Anonymous

• I have felt like that before. But you have done great! Keep up the good work!
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• do you have an eating disorder? be careful!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, absolutely!
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah! Get yourself a measuring tape for your body to prove that you really are shrinking! It's so encouraging to those numbers go down as well as the scales. Good job on your weight loss!! Keep up the good work, don't give up! Diets are great, try some toning exercises to help too, maybe?
    AngelaSue1979

Answer by AngelaSue1979 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Do crunches.
    Anonymous