What is the best bagless vacuum cleaner?

We had a Hoover bagless that we got as a wedding gift back in '02. It died last year. I have been looking at the dyson but am unsure about spending that much $$ on a vacuum. What brand do you have? Do you love it or hate it?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 10:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have a Dyson animal-- it is wonderful! I've had it since it first came out-- about 5 years, and it still works very well.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I second the Dyson Animal.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have a dyson dc17 animal. There are a number of dyson animals, most models come in either the animal or the allergy. I love my dc17 animal, but depending on your needs, you can definitely find a dyson that fits you and your family.
    It's definitely a good investment. They have a 5 year warranty compared to most vacuums that only carry a 1 year warranty. Plus they really do get a lot more from your carpets. When we got our dyson, we were surprised to see how much dirt was trapped deep in our carpets.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2009