Might be TMI........having some problems.....

Okay I am almost 28 weeks pregnant with my second child and scheduled for my second c section on May 26th. Here recently my scar has been hurting REALLY bad....it feels just like it did when I came home from the hospital with my son two YEARS ago.....well now I am leaking a CLEAR....ODERLESS discharge. I've done it two or three times now and its alot....like I can feel it come out. :( So its Friday and I just did it again and I didnt know if it was worth rushing to the ER for. The baby is REALLY high...but in my rib cage. and my actual stomach doesnt hurt, im not leaking fluid....the only part of my belly that hurts is right at my scar. Just concerned and dont know if this deserves a call to the dr. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call the doctor at least. Thats what they get paid for and always better safe than sorry... ALWAYS!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hmm all I can say is all of it together doesnt sound normal considering you have several things to talk to the doctor about I dont think it would be a waste of time.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 10:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i think you should call the er and ask them what you should do.
    bc you might be in labor i remember i was leaking a clear liquid and they told me it was my water.
    it just wasnt broke all the way so maybe you should just call to make sure?
    Anonymous

• call to amke sure. if its not a big concern to the dr it sounds lik eur incision it stretching n tearing back open and that could cause an infection anyways so u'll prolly want to get some baby safe antibiotics to make sure. so either way i'd call the doc. gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2009