im fat

any great and cheap ways to loose wieght ,forget not eating that does no good

laree162

Asked by laree162 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Wanna start a fat Club?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• mayeb taking a nice stroll , bike ride, if weather permits. If not you could always invest in a tread mill , stationary bike, or walk the malls .
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• WATER! WATER! WATER! how cheap can u get? lol i used to be chunky but then i started to drink water all the time. even when i wasnt thirsty at all! lol. ate what i wanted and decided to do small things like get up to turn the channel on the tv and leave the alarm clock across the room. make things to where you HAVE to get up to do something. i did that n drank water untill i thought i could never have another glass of wate erinmy life! but it worked and im like a size 5 at the moment, was a 9-11. and now im a big "water girl" i love it! lol. it worked for me and when ever my sister actually sticks to it, it works for her. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• apple cider vinegar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Eat less....Exercise more

Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Drink lots of water and only water. Fruit juices are too high in sugars. Eat lean protien, chicken, turkey, tuna, eat smaller amounts or carbs about 3/4 cup per serving-rice, potatoes, pasta, eat lots of raw vegetables-aim for 5 servings, have 2 serving of fruits as snacks as needed. Slowly incorporated exercise such as walk and build yourself up to more vigorous exercises, you will know what you need in this department as you get leaner. Good luck.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• There is a really great website out there, that's free. It's not one of those sites that give you a little information and then make you pay for the good stuff. It's completely free, lots of ideas, recipes, tracking tools, etc. http://www.sparkpeople.com
    AngelaSue1979

Answer by AngelaSue1979 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Do not eat less. You will be in for a surprise. If you eat less, your body will go into starvation/survival mode and weight loss will be next to nothing. I love Atkins.
    Anonymous

• I don't have a cheap way on suppliments but I do suggest to run at least 30 mins a day(or walk and hour) 3-4 times a week. Also cut the empty callories out, like candy, soda, fried foods, things like that. If you like salads with ranch I would go with low fat or put some in a small bowl then dip your fork in it before you use your fork to pick up the salad. I love food so I use suppliments, I spend about $150.00 on them and I get drastic results, but I have also tried the normal way and it took some time but it did work. Cardio is key, you don't really need other exercises just cardio! And dieting, you won't lose weight unless your doing both! Hope I helped some!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 1:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009