What's the best sippy cup?

My daughter likes to throw her cup when she's done and my current cups we have for her leak out the spout. Also, are there ones that have a little slower flow? She's still adjusting, and she keeps choking cuz it comes out so fast. Thanks ahead for answers!

amyofthejungle

Asked by amyofthejungle at 10:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Playtex sippy cups have a slow and fast flow depending on which way you insert the rubber thingy . Id give them a try good luck
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The Gerber cups and the Playtex cups are fairly leak proof. They have a valve in the lid so they don't just drip out - the child actually has to suck a little to get anything. Replacement valves are available at most grocery stores for either one. Personally, I used the Gerber color-change ones. When the cold milk started to warm up, the cup changed back to it's orignal color.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Playtex. They leak eventually, but you can buy new rubber spouts for like 2.50 rather than four for new cups.
    CillaTexas

Answer by CillaTexas at 10:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• We use BornFree sippy cups. We like them because the are BPA free. They kind of leak out of the spout, but not much.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 12:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• We use the Gerber color change ones too. My son really likes them.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 1:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I LOVE the playtex and gerber! All of my daughters that were any other brand did not last! She still has EVERY playtex and gerber sippy cup I have ever bought and they still havn't broken or leaked!
    braydynnesmomma

Answer by braydynnesmomma at 3:51 AM on Mar. 16, 2009