Anyone do ChaCha?

I was wondering if this company is legit? Does it actually pay? Does anyone do it and actually make money at it? It seemed kind of shady the way that they pay. Love to hear if its worth trying out! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did it for awhile, but it was not worth the small amount of pay, IMHO. I applied for the bank account that you need to have, and I still have not been able to get paid. It is not worth it to me.
    The questions were usually pretty easy to answer, but it was time consuming for the 2-4 cents that you make per question.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I went throughthe trainign and chose not to work for cha cha not because of the money but because the last sentence that was said in teh training video was "remember cha cha will answer any questions as long as they are not abusive to the respondant including that of an illegal nature" his example was where cna I buy weed in berkley california. When I asked cha cha why they assist in helping others behave in criminal activity they said it is their job to provide information and not judge. I'm sorry but with all teh sickos out there in the world I think we need to a be a little judgemental now and then and someone asking where to buy drugs etc should be reported to the proper authorities instead of giving them the necessary information
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I work for ChaCha and love it. I opened a bank account with them and have a debit card that was sent to me. I can have my $ put on my debit card whenever I chose. As a ChaCha Guide I do have to answer any questions I chose to accept. We are now allowed to see the questions before we choose to accept them and also sign up for particular categories that we are interested in. Since I am not interested in cars I didn't sign up for that category. I also did not sign up for the offensive type questions which is where the PP example would have fallen. They have also revamped the pay scale so you get paid between .10-.22 per question depending on how difficult it is to answer.

You can read more on my profile where I have posted a journal entry about ChaCha!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 4:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• happy st. patricks dayHi! I don't know about Cha Cha but it sounds like you're interested in a work from home opportunity.  Check this link out: www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast  Let me know if you're interested.  This is a very fun and legit business!!!  I love it.  You can see a few videos on my cafe mom homepage as well.  Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!  I'd love to have you on my team!

-Traci

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009