What do I say to my best friend whos gay when he says...

So when are we fuckin?
lol. I was just like, um....never?!?!
He says stuff like that all the time. Like Ill call and be like, what are u doin? and he'll say oh, just jerkin off thinking of you. wtf?
It makes me feel so uncomfortable, but yet if i say something joking around...like once I said oh, i look hot tonight, i might turn you straight, he was like " ew, yea right you've tried for years"...no i havent!!!!!!! never! hes the only one that says
sexual things. I know hes joking, I mean Ive known him for 10 years, hes only been with one girl, one time, and he hated it....i just dont know how to take him sometimes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a lot of gay friends and they are all pretty much like that. I don't know why though. Maybe that is just how he is. Have you talked to him about how you feel about the things he says?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• thats how gay people tend to be... joking a lot about stuff like that....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The friend I grew up with that was gay always said the thought of me and him made him sick or any female for that matter, lol... We always agreed on cute guys, that was about it... Maybe your friend is Bi-sexual...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• maybe thats his way of telling you that he cares about you and hopes you care about him not in a sexual way . Most gay guys act that way ... they seem to tease and taunt about that kinda stuff alot.
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• So call him on it just for shits and giggles, see what he does. When he says "when are we going to fuck" say "right now come on over". See how he responds, if he's in room then see how he reacts when you say it or if he's on the phone, will he hop in the car and come right over . Does he really want you or is he just havin fun with you in that great fun gay way! Either way you'll know. Maybe he isn't bi, but he has thought about being with you because your a really good friend that he cares alot about and he is attracted to you. Only one way to find out. And your great friend so this wont come between you either way- thats the cool thing about being such great friends!
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 11:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• how about trying a new tactic with him, go to the mall, and start pointing out all these sexy guys with him.. when you both agree on a guy, turn to him and say "jokingly" he's not as sexy as you though.. and see how he reacts.. if he plays along, (saying things like, oh girl you know you want this, or oh and you know it) then he's probably just a jokster and it's nothing to worry about.. if he gets weirded out, then I would worry, he may have some deep hidden feelings for you that he is trying to surpress because he knows he is gay and this is abnormal to him.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2009