Any of you just get butterflys thinking about being pregnant again?

I have been spotting for 6 days now and no period. My last period was on feb. 20th but that doesnt mean anything cause I have pcos. All Im waiting for now is to actually start my period so I can start Clomid and have a chance at getting pregnant again. I already have one child that I didnt need any help getting pregnant with but I guess things happen and so my doc. suggested this fertility drug. I keep telling my self not to stress out because thats probably why I have been spotting and not actualy got my period yet. Last month I spotted for three days but this is getting rediculous! Im supposed to call monday if I havnt got AF yet but Im still not sure if obgyn will give me provera just yet cause she might want me to wait another week untill I have had a full cycle. I dont know, Im just getting a little irratated cause it seems like one thing after another and my husband and I want another child very dearly.Any words of....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• advice would help.
    Anonymous

• i dont know what to say sweetie, im in the same boat. baby dust to you.. ad me if ya want. sounds like we have stuff in common.
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 4:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009