I have two questions. . .

One is, how did the Glenn Beck special go tonight? I was disappointed they had to move it from where I work to a friday's. I can't seem to find the transcript yet.
What did he have to say?

Also, with the mailing of the teabags, are you supposed to mail it on the first, or is supposed to get there on the first?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The Glenn Beck was very good and well worth watching. One of the main things I liked about it is that we need to get back to the principals and values of life. They do count. The other thing was the way we are being taken advantage of by the government. The tea bag thing? Seems like a lot of people are sending a message to washington showing their disapproval for the pending and such going on. Hence, the tea bag as a symbol of the growing dissatisfaction.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Are you a subscriber? You can supposedly see today's show if you are.
    I'm not, but I saw 45 minutes of the show. He unveiled a new website today. You can learn more at:

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/912-project-glenn-beck-preaches-9-principles-and-12-values
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I haven't heard about the teabags. What is that about. PM me, please.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Glenn Beck love him and watched the first 30 minutes of his show. He is full of passion, had me crying with his tears in the beginning. Will watch it tomorrow night as he is doing a rerun at 9pm eastern standard time.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 12:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Mail your teabag in an envelope to the Whitehouse between April 1 and the 15th, tax day, with a note inside telling him you are a registered voter and you are sick and tired of what he is doing and you intend to stand with the rest of your teapartiers to make him accountable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• http://www.reteaparty.com/2009/02/rick-santelli-is-as-mad-as-hell-chicago-tea-party/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• thanks, might be able to see the one tomorrow night- not a subscriber- it costs money and I am, well let's just say, exceptionally frugal. :D. We don't keep cable- see prv. sent. but I can go visit people to watch and will.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm literally going to send a CASE of teabags to Washington...just in case anyone else forgets! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• lol Lori would be nice to have truck loads pull up on the WH lawn and dump
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• That teabag thing is the stupidest sh-t i've ever seen.
    Anonymous