What's the best cloth diaper?

My daughter is almost 10 months old and starting to get diaper rashes. My son never got them! I do everything I can and am seriously thinking of switching her over to cloth diapers for a while, but honestly, with a 3 year old, my 10 month old and being pregnant and sick all the time, I don't want a cloth diaper that is a pain, that I have to clean or one that costs more money than getting disposables. I don't want to be selfish, just being honest! G-diapers seem to be easy to deal with. Any advice?

TylersMama05

Asked by TylersMama05 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my neice had the same problem with diaper rash ... Check into some cheap yeast infection creams they really help and are not harmful at all to the lil one. clears the rash in 2 days if not less. best of luck
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I use one size pocket cloth diapers and they work very well. i have saved so much money by investing in good cloth diapers but they do cost alot up front. But I have spent $200 on cloth diapers and thats all i ha ve ever spent on diapers
    Renni

Answer by Renni at 9:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I heard there were some at Walmart that are good..but..I don't know.
    PrimeRib

Answer by PrimeRib at 3:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009