• In the Spotlight:

signing up for free stuff?

how many of you moms that are pregnant are signing up for free stuff for you baby? do you think that it is being cheap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why would it be being cheap too sign up for free stuff its there too help you out things are high priced these days
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i signed up. i dont care if its "cheap" or not, they offer it to help out new moms...im a new mom....i'll take all the help i can get lol. =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Where can I find free stuff????
    HappyGrl06

Answer by HappyGrl06 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• freecycle.org craigslist.org people offer their old stuff start there its great
    Anonymous

• All I've got to say is..buy things you need as you need them. I didn't even need the baby swing I got at my baby shower because my little one is afraid of it lol. I didn't have a high chair because I used the car seat..so on and so forth..it is definately time to be smart they grow so fast.
    PrimeRib

Answer by PrimeRib at 3:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009