Need a book suggestion?

What is a good Christian book to explain the bible to preteens?

partiesbyjan

Asked by partiesbyjan at 11:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "What the Bible is All About"
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• some places  have bibles for preteens

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Actually I think the best book along with the Bible would be this...Daily Inspiration For the Purpose Driven Life. It not only explains things clearer,but also in order.Please check it out.It may change your life!! Goodnight.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You can get a youth bible which is just like a average bible but it doesn't have all the complicated words and has stories at the bottom of pages which help teens understand the bible.I think if you ask the youth workers at your church they should be able to get hold of one for you
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have a New Living Translation, Life Application Study Bible and it does a great job of explaining things. This translation is written at a very understandable reading level and contains tons of study notes that explain the verses. The study notes also inslude cross reference to really help you understand concepts throughout the Bible. I'd recommend it to anyone........including teens.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• How in-depth do you want to get? My first thoughts are either a "Case for..." book from Lee Strobel, or a "Verdict that demands evidence..." book from Josh MacDowell. You can browse online at www.Christianbook.com
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 2:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I like the Bible for Dummies and The complete Idiots Guide "The Bible"... I have and recommend both.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My 17 year old son says "The power of the praying teen" is a good one.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2009