About how much does it cost to have your furniture steam cleaned?

I am getting a couch and loveseat for free this weekend. They are in very good condition but you can tell they need to be cleaned and they will look brand new. How much does it cost to have them cleaned and does it come out just as good if you do it yourself?

Blissydissy

Asked by Blissydissy at 11:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• maybe try the little green machine...does wonders on my furniture. comes with attachments
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I used my Bissell and it worked pretty good... Don't know about having it done.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Can't you go to like home depot or something depot and rent a cleaning machine? I know they do that for carpet cleaner machines and it only costs like..twenty bucks..though some places have you include the price for the soap too.
    PrimeRib

Answer by PrimeRib at 3:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009