printable online coupons?

has anyone ever used these coupons? do they have the bar code on them to scan? did the store give you a problem to use them? can i print them black and white?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• Most grocery stores in my area have signs up now saying due to scams, they are no longer accepting coupons printed off the computer.
    Anonymous

• I use them all the time. Yes they scan, call your stores that you shop at (or ask there) ahead of time to make sure they will take them. Some walmart stores say they don't take them, but there is something on their site you can print out to take with you that says they do.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i use them all teh time they should have a bar code. There are some fake ones out there though so if it seems too good to be true it most likely is
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes there great and work in most places Coupons.com, smartsource.com , mommysavesbig.com and Target are usually the ones I print out from and with the Target ones you can combine their coupons with a manufactures one and you save a little extra which helps alot ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I always use them too. Never had a problem with them. Also, go on your favorite brand sites and sign up for newsletters etc. b/c many times they send coupons by mail.

Go to www.mypoints.com
    mrsrevjohnson

Answer by mrsrevjohnson at 11:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i print them all the time.. and i know at some stores they wont take them if they are black and white.. granted i dont see the problem.. but some stores just dont want to honor a discount.. another website if your looking is consumerqueen.com
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, they work and I save an average of $25.00 every time I grocery shop by using them.
    StarShine30

Answer by StarShine30 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009